These can be used as a hot pack or as a cold pack!
Cold packs are the ultimate for summer time, simply keep them in the freezer use as needed and place back in the freezer. The best - no water drips or freezer burn like original ice packs!
Heating - Heat wheat pack in the microwave for 30second bursts until desired temperature - do not over heat as this can cause the wheat to burn, and can be too hot to touch.
- Microwavable wheat pack with 100% wheat
- Locally handmade in the Waikato
Directions for use:
- Lay the wheat filled insert flat onto the centre of the microwave turntable and heat for the duration listed above
- Product will be hot after heating, take care whilst handling
- Check the temperature is comfortable before use and avoid direct contact with skin
- Allow the wheatbag to cool before reheating
- Leave the wheatbag to cool on a non - combustible surface after use
- Not recommended for people who may have reduced awareness of temperature or feeling in their skin, e.g. diabetics, people with nerve damage, or people with an impairment that prevents them recognising they may be burnt. It is important to carefully follow these instructions as overheating or inappropriate use may result in injury or fire. Do not heat in a gas or electric oven.
Caution: Heat packs can burn skin when used incorrectly and particularly the more delicate skins of children or older people. Please supervise children at all times.
Approx 23cms long x 13cms wide.